Your special day deserves the best possible coverage; your wedding photography is an investment in capturing those memories. That’s why with Charlotte Marshall Photography you get much more than just a set of photographs at the end of your wedding. You will get a great service with a friendly, personal approach. I will work with you to carefully create a personalised wedding photography experience that focuses on capturing those special moments with a special attention to detail. I have 3 carefully tailored packages to suit a range of budgets and needs, with the option to add on extras.The Wedding Photography Experience Process
It can be very daunting organising your wedding photography, which is why I’ve broken down my process so you can see what’s included and how things work. It’s great to have that peace of mind knowing your photography is taken care of, and has been carefully planned to ensure the day runs smoothly.
- Deposit & formal booking – Your wedding day is secured with a small deposit, and you will receive an email confirmation confirming the details of your wedding photography.
- Consultation & location visit – every package includes a consultation where we talk about your expectations and ideas. I also like to go visit your wedding location so we can discuss locations for formal and group shots, and make sure the correct equipment is brought to your day.
- If the option has been chosen, your engagement shoot will be organised and completed. This is a great opportunity to try out potential poses for the big day, and get to know each other better. Your engagement photos are sent to you digitally within 2 working days.
- Contact will be kept up until the wedding day, sharing ideas & checking on progress and organising times and locations for the day.
- Wedding day! I will be at the discussed location at an agreed time to start capturing the memories of your special day.
- Once the shooting is done, editing will take place and you will have digital copies of all of your wedding photos within 2 weeks of your wedding day.
- Proofs of your wedding images will be sent via an online link where you can download them.
Photos provided in full resolution
Personalised USB stick in a personalised box
Digital images fully edited with full image rights for online sharing & printing
If you don’t want to have full day coverage, I offer half day or by the hour photography for your special day. If you require this type of cover, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.Additional extras
If you wanted to add some extra things to your package, here’s a list of what I offer:
Individual 7″ x 5″ prints – £1 each + £5 delivery
Individual 12″ x 10″ prints – £4 each + £5 delivery
Individual 20″ x 16″ prints – £10 each + £5 delivery
A3 size canvas (20mm deep) – £45 + £12 delivery
Duplicate USB sticks (16gb) – £45 + £5 delivery
Engagement shoot (1 hour, 20-25 images) – £75
12″ x 8″ Album with up to 10 spreads (1 spread = 2 pages) – £200
Travel surcharges applies outside a 25 mile radius of NG19.